Users with the Edit website settings permission can create a new blog in HubSpot. Each account can host up to 100 blogs at one time.
– In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
– In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Blog.
– In the top right, click Create new blog.
– Set up your blog’s name, language, and URL:
1. In the Blog name field, enter an internal name for your blog. This name won’t be seen by visitors.
2. Click the Blog language dropdown menu and select a language. This determines how dates are formatted in your posts and listing page.
3. Click the Blog URL dropdown menu and select the domain your blog will be hosted on.
4. If you will be using a subdirectory (e.g. /blog or /news), enter the subdirectory in the Blog URL field.
5. Select the Use language slug in URL checkbox to include a shortened version of your blog language in the URL. Learn more about how to create a multi-language blog.
– Click Next.
– Select a template for your blog posts, then select a template for your listing page.
– In the bottom right, click Create blog.