Keep in mind that we provide lifetime updates and dedicated support in order to have no problems with the new versions of WP. Besides that, Zuperla offers new features in every new release. So please, stay updated.
How to use the Zuperla Theme 1-click Update
This is for sure the easiest and fastest way to update Zuperla. The only thing you have to do is to activate the theme update
and enter your Themeforest username and an API key (from Envato).
Follow the steps below in order to use the auto update:
- Go Theme Options > Theme Update
- Enable Theme Update
- Insert your Themeforest username and an API key from your Envato account
- Save changes and you’re ready.
When there is a new update of Zuperla you will be informed (message at top) in Appearance > Themes screen and in Theme Options screen.
Then you will be able to update Zuperla with just one-click. Don’t forget to update the required plugins in case that you are prompted (read the last 5 steps in this page).
How to update Zuperla (old-school method)
This is the old-school method for the updates of Zuperla.
Follow the steps below:
- Deactivate Zuperla – (activate one of the WP themes like Fourteen)
- Delete Zuperla
- Upload and install the new version of Zuperla, then activate it.
- If you won’t get an info message prompting you to update one or both of the required plugins of Zuperla (Visual Composer and Zuperla Extension) you’re ready.
In case you prompt to update any or both of the required plugins (Visual Composer and/or Zuperla Extension)
- Click on Updating Plugins
- Check these plugins and Update
- You’re ready to go!