With Corpus you have the possibility to import any of the demos with just ONE click. Just follow the steps below:
- Install and activate the required plugin Corpus Demo Data Importer
- Go Corpus Demos in the WP Dashboard
- Select the demo you wish to import (you can additionally select to import Dummy Content, Theme Options or/and Widgets).
- Click Import and in a few seconds you will have the whole content in your WP installation.
- Have Fun!
Before the import make sure that you have followed the below instructions:
- The import process will work best on a clean installation. You can use a plugin such as WordPress Reset to clear your data first.
- Ensure all needed plugins are already installed and activated, e.g. WPBakery Visual Composer, Corpus Visual Composer Extension, Contact Form 7 etc.
- Keep in mind not to run importer twice without clearing your data first. You might end up with duplicate data e.g duplicate menu items and/or widgets.
- Once you start the process, please leave it running and uninterrupted! After the import, a status will be displayed with the results!