Keep in mind that we provide lifetime updates and dedicated support in order to have no problems with the new versions of WP.
Besides that, Corpus offers new features in every new release. So please, stay updated.
How update Corpus Theme with 1-click
Following the new Envato API and the official solution for updating items purchased on the market we recommend the usage of the Envato Market Plugin. Check on this related article how to set-up and use the Envato Market plugin for the automatic updates.
How to update Corpus (old-school method)
This is the old-school method for the updates of Corpus.
Follow the steps below:
- Deactivate Corpus – (activate one of the WP themes like Fourteen)
- Delete Corpus
- Upload and install the new version of Corpus, then activate it.
- If you won’t get an info message prompting you to update one or both of the required plugins of Corpus (Visual Composer and Corpus Visual Composer Extension) you’re ready.
In case you prompt to update any or both of the required plugins (Visual Composer and/or Corpus Visual Composer Extension)
- Deactivate Corpus
- Go Plugins, find and delete the plugins that need to be updated (Visual Composer and/or Corpus Visual Composer Extension)
- Activate Corpus again
- You will notice a new info message prompting to install these plugins. Click Begin Installing Plugins to install it/them.
- You’re ready to go!
The overall process will take about 2 minutes.
In case that you have a live site and you don’t want visitors to see another theme(like Fourteen) while you ‘re updating Corpus, use one of the maintenance plugins like Ultimate Coming Soon Page.