Crocal supports both free and pro versions of the Events Calendar by Modern Tribe. In order to get the Crocal’s style for the Events Calendar, please ensure that:
- Go to Events > Settings > Display (click on tab)
- Under Basic Template Settings set the Default stylesheet used for events templates to Tribe Events Styles
- Set the Events Template to Default Events Template
Additionally, you can locate the theme options for the Events Calendar under:
- Appearance > Theme Options > External Plugin Support > Events Calendar Options
- Appearance > Theme Options > External Plugin Support > Single Event Settings
Having troubles with the Events Calendar Google maps?
You just need to specify a valid Google Maps API key for The Events Calendar to use. Locate it under Events > Settings > APIs.