Before all else you must setup a WordPress version on your server. After downloading the package, you will have “Anemos” folder and “anemos.zip” file inside the Theme package. You can either choose to upload the Theme to your server via ftp (just upload the folder “Anemos” into the folder wp-content/themes) or via WordPress upload function (Appearance > Themes > Install Themes > Upload) using the “anemos.zip” file.
Install via WP upload function
- Download “All Files and Documentation” package from Themeforest and unzip it.
- In unzipped folder you will find anemos.zip file. Keep it as it is, do not unzip it again.
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to Appearance > Themes.
- Click on Add New Theme, click Upload Theme and browse the anemos.zip file and click Install Now.
- After installation is complete click on Activate Theme. You are ready.
Install via FTP
- Download ZIP package from Themeforest and unzip it.
- In unzipped folder you will find anemos.zip file. Please unzip it again.
- Upload the unzipped folder in wp-content/themes directory.
- After this go to Appearance/Themes and activate theme. You are ready.
After the installation of Anemos Theme don’t forget to install the required plugins: WPBakery Page Builder, Anemos Extension Plugin and Contact Form 7. Especially without the WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) and the Anemos Extension you won’t be able to use most of our elements.