Before all else, you must set up a WordPress version on your server. After downloading the package, you will have the “weshop.zip” file inside the Theme package. You can either choose to upload the Theme to your server via ftp (just upload the folder “WeShop” into the folder wp-content/themes) or via WordPress upload function (Appearance > Themes > Install Themes > Upload) using the “weshop.zip” file.
Install via WP upload function
- Download the “All Files and Documentation” package from Themeforest and unzip it.
- In the unzipped folder, you will find weshop.zip file. Keep it as it is, do not unzip it again.
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to Appearance > Themes.
- Click on Add New Theme, click Upload Theme and browse the impeka.zip file and click Install Now.
- After installation is complete click on Activate Theme. You are ready.
Install via FTP
- Download ZIP package from Themeforest and unzip it.
- In the unzipped folder, you will find weshop.zip file. Please unzip it again.
- Upload the unzipped folder in wp-content/themes directory.
- After this go to Appearance/Themes and activate the theme. You are ready.
After the installation of WeShop Theme please move to WeShop Startup Wizard (WeShop > Startup Wizard) so you will install theme required plugin, builder and recommnded plugins. Follow the instructions in the wizard to continue.